Advanced: Theory and Maintenence
Who should attend?
This course is designed for those individuals in the semiconductor industry who require the knowledge to support the Applied Materials VeritySEM II
Course Objective and Summary
* Identify all safety hazards associated with the CD-SEM tools.
* Describe the functional description and theory of operation of the CD-SEM toos.
* Operate the VeritySEM II control system including basic UNIX functions
* Perform scheduled routine maintenance Procedure for the VeritySEM II.
Increase functional knowledge of 150mm/200mm/300mm CD-SEM tools, system components. and subcomponents
* Standardized maintenance practices according to Applied Materials procedures to reduce system downtime and increase repeatable results.
* Reduce system faults by increasing adherence to the routine maintenance schedule
Course location: Classroom and Cleanroom in the GTi Application Lab
Course Length: 5 working days
Maximum Number of attendees: 4