Advanced: Theory and Maintenance
Who should attend?
This course is designed for those individuals in the semiconductor industry who will support the Applied Materials VeritySEM II
Course Objective and Summary
* Identify all safety hazards associated with the CD-SEM tools.
* Describe the functional description and theory of operation of the CD-SEM tools.
* Operate the VeritySEM II control system including basic UNIX functions
* Perform scheduled routine maintenance procedures for the CD-SEM and VeritySEM II.
Increase functional knowledge of 150mm/200mm/300mm CD-SEM tools, system components, and subcomponents *
* Standardized maintenance practices according to Applied Materials procedures to reduce system downtime and increase repeatable results.
* Reduce system faults by increasing adherence to the routine maintenance schedule
Course location: Classroom and Cleanroom in the GTi Applications Lab
Course Length: 5 working days
Maximum Number of attendees: 4